Bright Yellow Dots Welding Hat
DescriptionCustomize and purchase the Bright Blue Dot welding cap. Made in the USA from 100% preshrunk cotton, reversible and hand made to your order.
- 7 - 22 1/8"
- 7 1/8 - 22 1/2"
- 7 1/4 - 23"
- 7 3/8 - 23 3/8"
- 7 1/2 - 23 3/4"
- 7 5/8 - 24"
- 7 3/4 - 24 1/4"
- 7 7/8 - 25
- 100% preshrunk cotton fabric.
- Fully lined and reversible.
- 6 panel crown section with full brim.
- Brim uses 14 oz FR denim for strength, flexibility and durability.
- Double rows of stitching at all stress points/areas.
Sweatbands & Embroidery Details
Below are pages that provide details about the embroidery, sweatbands and FR features provided by HD Welding Caps.
- CarbonX Brim - Carbon X is on hold while I search for a wholesale supplier.
- FR Denim Brim - FR Denim is now used in all medium and dark colored fabric caps at no extra charge.
- HTV Colors & Care
If you have further question feel free Contact Me
HD Welding Hat Care Instructions:
Proper care ensures the longevity and quality of your HD Welding Hat. Follow these guidelines to maintain your welding cap in excellent condition.
General Care for Cotton Fabric:
1. Washing: Machine wash your welding hat in cold water using a gentle cycle. Avoid using bleach or harsh detergents, as they can damage the fabric and embroidery.
2. Drying: After washing, reshape the welding cap and let it air dry. Avoid high heat settings in the dryer, as excessive heat can shrink or distort the fabric.
3. Ironing: If needed, iron your welding hat on a cotton setting. Avoid ironing directly on embroidered areas to prevent damage. Place a thin cloth between the iron and any embroidered area.
4. Starch Application: Apply a light starch to the brim of your welding hat to help prevent sparks from adhering. This enhances safety and reduces the risk of sticking.
Embroidered Items (Rayon and Polyester Threads):
1. Washing: Turn your welding hat inside out before washing to protect the embroidery. Use cold water and a mild detergent. Avoid soaking.
2. Drying: Gently shake the cap to reshape the fabric and embroidery. Air dry your cap on a flat surface, away from direct sunlight or high heat.
3. Ironing: Iron the cap inside out on a low to medium setting. Place a cloth over the embroidered area and avoid excessive pressure. This prevents the threads from melting or distorting.
Heat Transfer Vinyl:
1. Washing: Turn the welding hat inside out before washing to protect the vinyl. Use cold water and a mild detergent. Avoid scrubbing or wringing.
2. Drying: Pat the vinyl area dry with a clean cloth after washing. Lay the cap flat to air dry, ensuring the vinyl design is not exposed to direct heat or sunlight.
3. Ironing: Iron the cap inside out on a low to medium setting. Place a cloth between the iron and the vinyl to prevent direct contact. Avoid using steam.
- Avoid exposing your welding cap to extreme heat, flames, or chemicals when not at work, as they can damage the fabric and embroidery.
- Store your welding hat in a cool, dry place to prevent moisture buildup and odors.
- Regularly inspect the stitching and embroidery for loose threads. If you notice any, secure them to prevent further unraveling.
By following these care instructions, you'll maintain the appearance and quality of your HD Welding Hat, ensuring its durability and safety during your welding activities.