Bronc Rider Welding Hat
When sparks start flying, gear up with the best in blue. Our Bronc Rider Welding Hat is plaid perfection for every welder who dares to ride the flames
Unleash your inner cowboy with the striking blue Bronc Rider Welding Hat - a true icon that blends ruggedness and style. This versatile piece is crafted to meet the demands of challenging welding jobs, featuring premium materials that can handle even the harshest environments with ease. The classic plaid texture adds an extra touch of personality to this already unique piece, making it stand out among other ordinary safety gear options. With its signature bronco rider design in an all over style print, you'll definitely make a statement at work while staying fully protected from heat or wind blown debris. Put yourself in control and take charge on any job site wearing this head-turner!
- The Bronc Rider Welding Hat's blue plaid design adds a touch of personality to your welding gear, making you stand out on the job site
- Protect your head and face from sparks and debris with this sturdy hat, designed specifically for welders who demand quality and safety
- Its lightweight construction won't weigh down your head or cause unnecessary fatigue during long work hours
- This versatile hat can be worn not only for welding but also for other outdoor activities like camping, hiking or fishing
- Making it a smart investment in all around protection and style
- 7 - 22 1/8"
- 7 1/8 - 22 1/2"
- 7 1/4 - 23"
- 7 3/8 - 23 3/8"
- 7 1/2 - 23 3/4"
- 7 5/8 - 24"
- 7 3/4 - 24 1/4"
- 7 7/8 - 25
- 100% preshrunk cotton fabric.
- Fully lined and reversible.
- 6 panel crown section with full brim.
- Brim uses 14 oz FR denim for strength, flexibility and durability.
- Double rows of stitching at all stress points/areas.
Sweatbands & Embroidery Details
Below are pages that provide details about the embroidery, sweatbands and FR features provided by HD Welding Caps.
- CarbonX Brim - Carbon X is on hold while I search for a wholesale supplier.
- FR Denim Brim - FR Denim is now used in all medium and dark colored fabric caps at no extra charge.
- HTV Colors & Care
If you have further question feel free Contact Me
HD Welding Hat Care Instructions:
Proper care ensures the longevity and quality of your HD Welding Hat. Follow these guidelines to maintain your welding cap in excellent condition.
General Care for Cotton Fabric:
1. Washing: Machine wash your welding hat in cold water using a gentle cycle. Avoid using bleach or harsh detergents, as they can damage the fabric and embroidery.
2. Drying: After washing, reshape the welding cap and let it air dry. Avoid high heat settings in the dryer, as excessive heat can shrink or distort the fabric.
3. Ironing: If needed, iron your welding hat on a cotton setting. Avoid ironing directly on embroidered areas to prevent damage. Place a thin cloth between the iron and any embroidered area.
4. Starch Application: Apply a light starch to the brim of your welding hat to help prevent sparks from adhering. This enhances safety and reduces the risk of sticking.
Embroidered Items (Rayon and Polyester Threads):
1. Washing: Turn your welding hat inside out before washing to protect the embroidery. Use cold water and a mild detergent. Avoid soaking.
2. Drying: Gently shake the cap to reshape the fabric and embroidery. Air dry your cap on a flat surface, away from direct sunlight or high heat.
3. Ironing: Iron the cap inside out on a low to medium setting. Place a cloth over the embroidered area and avoid excessive pressure. This prevents the threads from melting or distorting.
Heat Transfer Vinyl:
1. Washing: Turn the welding hat inside out before washing to protect the vinyl. Use cold water and a mild detergent. Avoid scrubbing or wringing.
2. Drying: Pat the vinyl area dry with a clean cloth after washing. Lay the cap flat to air dry, ensuring the vinyl design is not exposed to direct heat or sunlight.
3. Ironing: Iron the cap inside out on a low to medium setting. Place a cloth between the iron and the vinyl to prevent direct contact. Avoid using steam.
- Avoid exposing your welding cap to extreme heat, flames, or chemicals when not at work, as they can damage the fabric and embroidery.
- Store your welding hat in a cool, dry place to prevent moisture buildup and odors.
- Regularly inspect the stitching and embroidery for loose threads. If you notice any, secure them to prevent further unraveling.
By following these care instructions, you'll maintain the appearance and quality of your HD Welding Hat, ensuring its durability and safety during your welding activities.